Who we are?
The green future builder’s initiative (GFBI) is a non- governmental, non-profit organization aimed at promoting social, economic and environmental development of Africa by building the capacity of young people . Green future builder’s initiative (GFBI) hope to have a generation of young people with the capacity to provide solutions to real life local and global challenges of the 21st century
GFBI mission is dedicated to improving the lives of young people who are innovative, productive and solvers of the world’s toughest problems through Career development, health programs, food security, income generation, job creation, water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH), health care services and education.
We envision a world where all young people achieve their full potential and become builders of a stable and prosperous planet.
Amarah Grace Joseph
- To empower young people to become active citizens by involving them in positive initiative and projects related to Agriculture, health, rural development, education and good governance.
- To instill positive values, foster good citizenship and build self confidence in our young people.
- To build the capabilities of women through the promotion of access to training and tools on sexual and reproductive health.
- To enable young people become resources in achieving SDGs in the local communities in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
- To build the capabilities of young people through the provision of access to training and tools that give young people equal footing in advocacy and decision making.